Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life the Kind of Life, Be Compassionate



This is a custom sign that I designed for one of my dearest friends.  This will be her family's LIFE VERSE!  I can recreate this sign in whatever color schemes work best for you!

Sign reads: Live the kind of life that proves that I have called you. Be humble and gentle in every way. Be patient with each other and lovingly accept each other. God

Source Verse: Ephesians 4:1-2 (God's Word Translation)

 I ..encourage you to live the kind of life which proves that God has called you.  Be humble and gentle in every way. Be patient with each other and lovingly accept each other.

 

Be Compassionate with a distressed Gray border..






Be Compassionate also in Olive Green with the beautiful Walnut color of the wood on the sides and the edge.


Be Compassionate, Humble, Kind, Imperfect, Authentic, Courageous, Grateful, Considerate, Worthy, Happy, Loving, Honest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment