Friday, January 13, 2012

Antiqued Hutch


Part of me is in this hutch!  This was my uncle's hutch when I was a young newlywed. When he got tired of it and matching table, guess who got it.  The table has long since found a new owner, but I held on to the UGLY hutch, with an idea in my mind of the potential it had.  Everyone in my family thought I was crazy of course for keeping this thing in my dad's shop for I don't know how many years before I finally decided to tackle it. I bought a Antiquing Kit from Walmart, and....here she is.

1 comment:

  1. I can see this before you did the work to it and there isn't anything ugly about it! I love it!! It is something that I would have hung on to also!! You did a great job on the new finish! I love taking something old or junky and making something new out of it!! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete